- Born in Jimaguayú, in 1976, from a peasant family.
- His interest in theater appears very early, during his childhood.
- He starts studies on Veterinary Medicine, but leaves it to enter the Curso Emergente de Instructores de Teatro.
- As a part of another generation of Cuban directors and stage designers, Freddy analyzes in the interview each one of his shows until that moment, and the vicissitudes in creating theatre in the province of Camagüey.
- His collective, Teatro del Viento, composed mostly by amateurs, works mainly for adolescents, and focuses on community research and social problems of the city.
- Physical object creator:
- Lugo Herrera, Lilianne, July 29, 1987- (9453)
- Physical object type:
- Digital object format:
- Audio recording
- Object ID:
- Voces del Diseño
- CC-BY-NC-ND (Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives)