-Childhood and early studies: religious vocation.
-Experience in the Ateneo de Cienfuegos.
-Pantomime group with Armando Suarez del Villar
-Triumph of the Revolution and the creation of the Centro Dramático de Cienfuegos
- Acting Studies at National School of Art (ENA) in Havana. Important teachers.
-Second year at ENA, "parametración" and expulsion of school.
-The protection of Teatro Estudio. His first designer works.
-Obligatory Military Service in Camagüey, and transfer to Isla de la Juventud.
-Return to Havana, with the group Teatro de Arte Popular.
-Material difficulties of the 90’s, and its impact in theater production.
-His work as a light designer with various groups.
-Foundation of Mephisto Theatre, his own company.
-The experience of working in musical theater productions in Cuba
-Personality and his relationship with young actors.
- Physical object creator:
- Lugo Herrera, Lilianne, July 29, 1987- (9453)
- Physical object date:
- Physical object city:
- La Habana, La Habana, Cuba
- Physical object type:
- Digital object format:
- Audio recording
- Object ID:
- Voces del Diseño
- CC-BY-NC-ND (Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivatives)
- Amadeus (Sala Teatro El Sótano, 1996)
- Cabaret (Centro Cultural Bertolt Brecht, March 27, 2008)
- Don Gil de las Calzas Verdes (Sala Teatro Hubert de Blanck, October 5, 1969)
- Fresa y chocolate (Centro Cultural Bertolt Brecht, 2013)
- La mandrágora (Sala Teatro El Sótano, 1988)
- La vuelta a la manzana (Sala Teatro Hubert de Blanck, August 29, 1968)
- Plácido (Centro Cultural Bertolt Brecht, 2009)