Cuban Theater Digital Archive

Greenwich Mews Theater

Notes:

Built in 1846 in what is now the Greenwich Village Historic District, this building was originally a Greek Revival church. Since the 1940s, it housed the Greenwich Mews Playhouse and then the Greenwich Mews Theater. In the 1980s, it was renovated to create 15 condominium units.

Productions: +

  • La Celestina
    May 1967
    Directed by: Andrés Constantino Castro

Author: Lillian Manzor ()





blog comments powered by Disqus